- Our monthly meeting for March will be held on the second Friday . March 14, 10:30 am at the same location . The drawing for the last years show and tell will be done on this day. Your dues for this year will have had to been paid to be eligible for the drawing.
- Other than the normal show and tell . We would like those that participated in the State Fair contest to bring their ribbon winners. Any carving ,turning, quilting ,or any craft items would be good. I know of at lease 9 first place ribbons plus other ribbons that were won by club members. So bring them out with their ribbons and show us . I will be taking pictures of them for the site. For those that can’t make it please take a picture of your items with winning ribbon . Then send it to our email site, http://firstname.lastname@example.org . Please send small description with name. Remember who needs a chip on there shoulder when you can put them on the floor.
- POT LUCK LUNCH !
- THE POT LUCK LUNCH WILL BE ON MARCH 15, AT 11:00 AM. AT EAST CITRUS COMMUNITY CENTER ,99O7 E.GULF TO COAST HWY. INVERNESS ( 44 HWY )
- THERE WILL BE HAM, MEATBALLS ,AND CHICKEN . WHAT ELSE YOU ASK? POT LUCK ! WHAT EVER YOU WHAT TO BRING . SALADS ,BEANS ,CAKES, COOKIES , BREAD , ETC ……. ANY COVER DISH YOUR HEART DESIRES . WE WILL HAVE DOOR PRIZES ,GIVE AWAYS, AND SALES OF TOOLS . IF YOU HAVE ANY NEW CARVING YOU WHAT TO ADD TO THE SITES GALLERY I’LL BE THERE FOR PHOTOS.SO YA’LL COME ON OUT AND HAVE A BLAST !
FLORIDA WOODCARVING SHOWS
- JAN. 18 PORT CHARLOTTE
- JAN. 18 PORT ORANGE
- JAN. 18-19 SEMINOLE
- JAN. 25 NORTHPORT
- JAN. 25 MELBOURNE
- FEB. 1-2 JENSEN BEACH
- FEB. 4-7 CLEARWATER (roundup)
- FEB. 6-17 TAMPA (STATE FAIR)
- FEB. 15 ARCADIA
- FEB. 22 VERO BEACH
- FEB. 22 SEBRING
- MAR. 1-2 HUDSON
- MAR. 2 PUNTA GORDA
- MAR. 15 LAKELAND
Valentines day at Lake Yale. We had a great time and learned something new . Here are some pics.
We had a great lunch and good time all in all. It was the cheapest Valentine meal I ever had with the wife . We would like to thank all that came . Thanks for teaching the classes ya’ll taught . Keep on carving!!!!
The Pete LeClair class was great! We carved a Hobo and Pete’s instructions where right on spot. Went from a ruff-out to painting in four days. One day was all on construction of caricature faces which was very informative! Paul and Rusty were very gracious hosts. We would all like to thank them for the food and the clean up each day. Believe me, some days there were so many wood chips on the floor of their living room, it looked like farm animals should live there. We would like to thank Pete for sharing his talent with us. We made another life long friend! Here is a slide show of the event (click the link below). http://youtu.be/xoAIX-yfCiM
Nature Coast Woodcarving Club’s 15th Annual
WOODCARVING SHOW & SALE!!!
Saturday – December 7, 2013 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
The carving show was a success. A little over 500 people attended and it’s time to start carving Christmas ornaments for next year . I hope everyone enjoyed themselves . I think most of us bought more than we sold. I know I did . There was some good prices there on wood and tools . We’d like to thank all the volunteers and donors that help us pull this off. I hope you enjoy this slide show put together by : Don Puent. (just click the link below in brown) Thanks Don great job . Keep on whittling YA’LL !!
We would like to thank all the sponsors and donators .For all ya’lls carvings and the tools etc.. ! I would like to mention ya’ll by name but I don’t have every ones name . So not to upset those I don’t have thank you all very much.
!!!POT LUCK DINNER !